We are ready to help with any UK tax requirements. We can help ensure that your personal wealth is managed as tax-efficiently as possible. We can advise with:
- Personal tax compliance and planning
- Business & corporate tax compliance
- Extracting profit from your business
- Remuneration strategies
- Tax-efficient savings and investments
- Planning for a comfortable retirement
- Estate and inheritance tax planning
- Gifting strategies
Whether you need assistance with your self assessment tax returns or advice on inheritance tax planning, we can help you. Ark Tax & Consulting can provide the following services:
- Advice on minimising tax liability for all personal taxes including:
- Income tax
- Capital gains tax (CGT)
- Inheritance tax (IHT)
- Non-domiciliary taxes
- Completion and filing of relevant returns
- Advice on what payments are due and when
- Advice on trusts and estates
Business & Corporate Tax
We deal with the routine matters of business tax, PAYE, National Insurance and VAT. Our services will help to minimise your corporate tax exposure and relieve you of the administrative burden. These include:
- Determining the most tax effective structure for your business
- Taking full advantage of tax opportunities and reliefs
- Achieving the optimum capital or revenue tax treatment
- Reducing tax on disposals and maximising relief on acquisitions
- Making the most of tax opportunities specific to your industry
- Meeting the rigorous demands of compliance including corporation tax self assessment
- Acting on your behalf in discussions with the tax authorities
Efficient corporate tax planning can result in potentially significant improvements in your bottom line.
To find out more and for any UK tax enquiries email email@example.com.
As Ark Tax & Consulting are keen to foster growth for new businesses, our principal has recently written an accounting course for the African Business Institute which is due to start offering a Masters course in 2017.
We also offer a virtual office service (registered address and mail forwarding) for those who want to expand their business into Japan without renting expensive office space. Contact us for more information.
Ark Tax & Consulting was founded by Matthew Ryan, who has been providing personal and corporate tax advice in the UK since 2003. He has worked in Japan for three years for a big four firm before opening an Ark Tax & Consulting office in Tokyo in 2015.
Matthew Ryan MSci (Hons), ATT
Matthew is an experienced tax consultant, having advised high net worth individuals on income tax, capital gains tax and corporation tax issues. He has provided valuable advice to clients setting up and managing small businesses, with rental and investment portfolios and needs in multiple countries. More recently he has helped complete large tax compliance projects for some of the world's largest companies, with tax calculations covering many types of remuneration packages provided to expatriate employees.
Matthew began his career working alongside expert independent financial advisers, then worked in a specialist accountancy practice in central London before taking a position at a branch of a big four firm in Tokyo in their global employment services department.
Matthew passed the taxation exams of the Association of Taxation Technicians with a special focus on Inheritance, Trust and Estates. Having lived in Japan for 3 years, he now spreads his time between China and the UK. He enjoys hiking in the countryside, mathematics and music in his spare time.